The BCP (Behavioral Characteristics Progression™) is the one of the original curriculum-based assessments (CBA).
VORT is proud to announce the latest in its line of practical tools, a new
digital version of the BCP: BCP Online
BCP Online is designed to provide fingertip ease-of-use with these benefits:
• Create a highly-collaborative environment for staff working with students
• Make ongoing recording and retrieval of assessment data a snap
• Provide individualized progress visualization (“Learning Map”)
• Put all BCP content within a few finger taps or mouse clicks
• Provide reports for inclusion in the individual's IFSP/IEP
• Reduce paperwork clutter and save time
• Function as a single, integrated tool.
With the world going mobile on touch devices, BCP Online uses a revolutionary new interface designed specifically for the future. It is web-based, with secure access from anywhere at anytime using the Amazon (AWS) Cloud. It works on any desktop/laptop non-touch computer or any touch device using Chrome or Safari, or Windows 10/IE browsers.
See Key Reminders under the Support tab.